Recently got dental implants? Here’s how to have a fast recovery.
Whether it’s a single tooth or a couple, dental implants can help create a beautiful smile when teeth are missing or rotting. As with any procedure, however, it will take some time to recover and your typical day to day routine may need to be held on pause for a while. Although, there are some things you can do to speed up the recovery process.
Here are 5 ways to recover a little faster:
- Eat soft nutritious foods high in calcium, protein, and vitamins.
- Rinse with warm salt water to gently remove bacteria from infecting them.
- Gently hold ice packs to swelled up areas for 15-minute increments to keep the swelling down.
- Take medication/antibiotics if prescribed.
- Rest. Pushing your body to exercise or run errands actually, does delay your recovery.
If you recently received dental implants and want a healthy but faster way to recover, try doing the five things above and you’ll be sure to be back to your normal routine in no time. If you start experiencing pain or just have questions regarding recovery, make sure to contact Dental Innovations in Mesa.